Global knitting star, The Sockmatician, heads up the workshop programme just announced for Wool@J13 2019. Whether you knit, crochet or needle felt, there is something for everyone to learn which is the order of the day from Wool@J13's organisers, Ingrid Wagner & Val James. This year, they present children's workshops running alongside those for adults, mixing science & crafts in a whole new way.Read more >>>
18th & 19th May 2019 • Penkridge • Staffordshire
A celebration of all things woolly, just off Junction 13 of the M6
- Exhibitors >>> Applications for 2019 are now closed
- Workshops >>> Learning experience
- Fashion Show >>> Feet in 2018, hands in 2019
- Challenge Arena >>> Put It Together Again
- Sheep Shearing >>> Sheep Shearing
- Stash Swap >>> Guilty pleasure
- Music & Camping >>> Music & camping
- Street Food >>> Torrid & tasty
- Fleece Sale >>> Buy & Sell
- The Knitted Tearoom >>> Eat, drink & adopt an animal
Save, save, save on our Early Bird 2019 show tickets. On sale for a limited time only, from now until Dec 18th, our Early Birds are available at £4.50 for day tickets and £7.50 for weekend tickets. That's a big saving of £3.00 on a day ticket & £4.50 on a weekend ticket. The Early Bird certainly catches the worm in this case!
AND THERE'S MORE GOOD NEWS .....