2nd shout out for exhibitor applications for our 2018 show on 12th & 13th May. Due to the success of our inaugural show this year, we'll be expanding our Shop Til You Drop Marquee of exhibitors in 2018. So - if your business is wool in any way at all, we want to hear from you.Read more >>>
12th & 13th May 2018 • Penkridge • Staffordshire
A celebration of all things woolly, just off Junction 13 of the M6
- Workshops & Talks >>> Learning Experiences
- Hats & Socks >>> Special Events 2018
- Fleece Sale >>> Buy or Sell Fleece
- Sheep Shearing >>> Demonstration
- Stash Swap >>> Trade your stash in for fresh stock
- Exhibitors >>> Applications for 2018 open 20th June!
- Music & Camping >>> Swinging the 40s and 50s
- Street Food >>> & vintage tea shops
- Tickets >>> Buy Online
EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW ON SALE for our 2018 show. £2.00 off all full price tickets per day. Weekend tickets now £10.50, single day tickets £6.00. Limited availability offer until 21st Oct. Book now for the Midlands' newest celebration of all things woolly 12th & 13th May 2018Read more >>>
GET IT IN YOUR DIARIES NOW!
12th – 13th May 2018. Sat 10a.m. – 5pm, Sun 10.00 – 4.30pm
A HUGE THANKS to all our hordes of visitors, fabulous array of exhibitors, friendly volunteers, generous sponsors & fine & dandy food traders, especially the very musical Haywood Sisters, all of whom helped to make our first show in 2017 such festive fun and go with such a swing