Exhibitors keen to secure a place at fast-growing Midlands wool show Wool@J13 should act now – as application for the 2019 edition of the event, which will take place on 18th & 19th May, are to close in January.Read more >>>
18th & 19th May 2019 • Penkridge • Staffordshire
A celebration of all things woolly, just off Junction 13 of the M6
- Exhibitors >>> Applications for 2019 are now open
- Workshops >>> Learning experience
- Fashion Show >>> Feet in 2018, hands in 2019
- Challenge Arena >>> Put It Together Again
- Sheep Shearing >>> Sheep Shearing
- Stash Swap >>> Guilty pleasure
- Music & Camping >>> Music & camping
- Street Food >>> Torrid & tasty
- Fleece Sale >>> Buy & Sell
- The Knitted Tearoom >>> Eat, drink & adopt an animal
Save, save, save on our Early Bird 2019 show tickets. On sale for a limited time only, from now until Dec 18th, our Early Birds are available at £4.50 for day tickets and £7.50 for weekend tickets. That's a big saving of £3.00 on a day ticket & £4.50 on a weekend ticket. The Early Bird certainly catches the worm in this case!
AND THERE'S MORE GOOD NEWS .....
Exhibitor applications are now open for our 2019 event which will take place on 18th & 19th May next year. A little bit quirky, a little bit festival and a lot bit wool, we offer would be exhibitors the opportunity to be part of an increasingly popular show which opens its doors to visitors from all over the UK plus the chance to be well looked after throughout the weekend - and who wouldn't want that!Read more >>>