Blue skies, a festival vibe and stacks of wool and yarn-based fun welcomed some 1,000 visitors through the gates of the inaugural Wool @ J13 festival over the weekend or 13th & 14th May.
12th & 13th May 2018 • Penkridge • Staffordshire
A celebration of all things woolly, just off Junction 13 of the M6
- Workshops & Talks >>> Learning Experiences
- Competitions >>> Crafting for Prizes!
- Fleece Sale >>> Buy or Sell Fleece
- Sheep Shearing >>> Demonstration
- Stash Swap >>> Trade your stash in for fresh stock
- Exhibitors >>> Applications for 2018 open 20th June!
- Music & Camping >>> Swinging the 40s and 50s
- Street Food >>> & vintage tea shops
- Tickets >>> Buy Online
Kerry Ashdown, journalist, keen crafter & festival goer, who hails originally from Eastbourne and who now lives in Stoke on Trent, has won herself a First Prize Luxury Hamper with the Wool@J13 competition to dress a Bare Bear.
NEW DATE ANNOUNCED FOR 2018! GET IT IN YOUR DIARIES NOW! 12th – 13th May 2018. Sat 10a.m. – 5pm, Sun 10.00 – 4.30pm
A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OUR HORDES OF VISITORS, FABULOUS ARRAY OF EXHIBITORS, SUPER HELPFUL & FRIENDLY VOLUNTEERS, GENEROUS SPONSORS, FINE & DANDY FOOD TRADERS & ESPECIALLY THE VERY MUSICAL HAYWOOD SISTERS, ALL OF WHOM HELPED TO MAKE OUR FIRST SHOW IN 2017 SUCH FESTIVE FUN & GO WITH SUCH A SWING.