“Thankyou for such a well organised & fun show with a bit of a festival feel. Our customers loved it. So did we. We’ll be back next year without a doubt.”
If you work in wool in any way, we want to hear from you. We know you all work hard and are dedicated to what you do and we want to give you a vehicle for showing your products to a dedicated and enthusiastic audience who will be travelling from all over the UK to Wool@J13.
Our second show in 2018 is presented on the back of a very successful inaugural show in 2017. Visitors went home happy. So did our exhibitors and we consider that incredibly important.
The Wool@J13 Team includes 8 years of exhibitor experience on the UK show circuit, a little black book of Events Management contacts & an experienced PR & Marketing Company.
We’re giving you some useful statistics, followed by reasons why, from an exhibitor’s point of view, we reckon Wool@J13 works so well
WHEN IS IT
May 12th & 13th 2018, Sat & Sun. Set up day is Friday 11th May 2018
WHERE IS IT
The show is marquee based, held outside on the 600 acre farm of Lower Drayton in Penkridge, Staffordshire, just minutes from Junction 13 of the M6.
Lower Drayton Farm has already diversified into a Fun Farm, providing plenty of interest for non-wool enthusiast partners & children, in the form of friendly animals to look at, an adventure playground, nature trail and woodland walk. Doubling the attraction for families and doubling the numbers who need to be fed & watered during the show. http://www.lowerdraytonfarm.co.uk/index.htm
ATTENDANCE FIGURES for the 2017 inaugural show
They flocked to our inaugural 2017 show to the tune of 1.4 thousand visitors over the two days. For a first show, we were happy with these numbers. In 2018 we would like to double the number of visitors, building on this first show & adding more attractions.
MADE UP OF .. & SATISFIED WITH
80% of visitors were female of mixed ages from early twenties right through to 60 year olds. Some of these came with families, due to the attractions afforded by the venue. Male visitors specifically attending for wool interest made up the extra 20%.
Average spend: £50.00 Average time spent at show: 6 hours
99% visitor satisfaction
WHY THE SHOW WORKS SO WELL FROM AN EXHIBITOR’S POINT OF VIEW
- Great location just minutes from Junction 13 of the M6
- Affordable stand space in 3 sizes @ £40.00 per metre with reductions for new businesses (see separate section ‘Saw Them Here First’ for more info)
- Dedicated volunteer team to help unload at set up, load at breakdown & look after you through the show weekend, especially if you are a lone trader
- Exhibitors can load & unload directly outside their marquee & park nearby
- Exhibitor Tea Room with free Tea & Coffee open from Friday set up to end of break down Sunday night
- Exhibitor loos
- Exhibitor parking space
- Camping space with basic shower unit @ £15.00 for the weekend. Breakfast Baa open for campers & exhibitors 0800 – 1000 each show day. Exhibitor camping is next to the showground & separate from visitor camping
- If you are leading a workshop, you will be paid @ £7.00 per person, per hour. Workshops take place in a marquee.
- Onsite security for your very important peace of mind
- B & Bs in abundance in or adjacent to Penkridge with rooms available at Lower Drayton Farm house itself. Nothing like staying nearby!
- A dedicated professional social media & PR team working on the show
WOOL@J13 – BOOKING FORM 2018 – you can fill this in and email it to us