12th & 13th May 2018 • Penkridge • Staffordshire
Who's on show
“Rooster Yarns had a great weekend, loved camping on the farm and meeting some lovely people. Looking forward to 2018.”
If you work in wool in any way, we want to hear from you. What do we offer you in return? How do we value you, let us count the ways:
- Great location just minutes from Junction 13 of the M6
- Affordable stand space in 3 sizes (2 x 2m, 3 x 2m, 4 x 2m) @ £40.00 per metre
- Dedicated team to help unload at set up and load at breakdown
- Exhibitor gazebo serving free tea & coffee
- Exhibitor loos
- Exhibitor parking space
- Camping space with showers @ £15.00 for the weekend
- Workshop marquee if you are leading a workshop, you will be paid @ £7.00 per person, per hour.
- Onsite security for your very important peace of mind
- B & Bs in abundance in or adjacent to Penkridge with rooms available at Lower
- Drayton Farm house itself. Nothing like staying nearby!
- A dedicated professional social media & PR team working on the show
‘Saw them here first’ – Exhibitor Zone for local start-up businesses
This is a new Exhibitor Zone for local start-up businesses, with half price exhibition space. If you are based within 50 miles of J13 of the M6 and have been operating for under 12 months this zone offers you a great platform to promote yourself and gain experience of exhibiting at wool shows.
If you would like to join us for Wool@J13 in May 2018, please download and complete the application form and note the closing date for applications.
WOOL@J13 – BOOKING FORM 2018 – you can fill this in and email it to us
Who Exhibited at Wool@J13 2017?
We look forward to hearing from you.
Exhibitors! How do we love you? Here’s one of the ways. When you leave something behind (as we know you very well may) which is essential for setting out your stand, be it gaffa tape, staples, scissors, paper clips etc etc, despair may now be banished and screams may no longer rent the air. Why? Because at Wool@J13 you have access to your very own hardware shop in Penkridge village, a short hop or car run from the show site. Open 9 til 5 on set up day. Lovely staff. Even lovelier things.
Which could save your life and your sanity.
Just one of the ways we’re thinking about you.