“Thankyou for such a well organised & fun show with a bit of a festival feel. Our customers loved it. So did we. We’ll be back next year without a doubt.”
If you work in wool in any way, we want to hear from you. We know you all work hard and are dedicated to what you do and we want to give you a vehicle for showing your products to a dedicated and enthusiastic audience who will be travelling from all over the UK to Wool@J13.
The Wool@J13 Team includes over 8 years of exhibitor experience on the UK show circuit from Ingrid Wagner, Creative Director at Wool@J13, a little black book of Events Management contacts from Val James who runs a successful farm attraction at the Wool@J13 showground & an experienced PR & Marketing Company.
We’re giving you some useful statistics, followed by reasons why, from an exhibitor’s point of view, we reckon Wool@J13 works so well
WHEN IS THE NEXT SHOW
May 14th & 15th 2022. Set up day is Friday 13th May
WHERE IS IT
The show is held on the 600 acre farm of Lower Drayton in Penkridge, Staffordshire, just minutes from Junction 13 of the M6. It is usually marquee based. For 2021, our first live event for what seems like a long time, we will be moving inside the impressively refurbished Play Barn and holding the show in November.
Totally transformed inside and with a fully functioning carpark outside, The Play Barn opened in August 2020 and has continued to welcome bookings from families both in their social distanced play area, the barn cafÃ© and the outside play area. Val leads the team who have become very experienced in implementing Coronavirus safety guidelines issued by the government. We are hoping, along with everyone else, that the roadmap of recovery for the UK will see a change to the way public events will be held. Read all about the changes down on the farm here. Lower Drayton Farm throws open the farm gates for play indoors and out! – Lower Drayton Farm
ATTENDANCE FIGURES for 2019
1.5 thousand visitors over the two days
MADE UP OF .. & SATISFIED WITH
80% of visitors were female of mixed ages from early twenties right through to 60 year olds. Some of these came with families, due to the attractions afforded by the venue. Male visitors specifically attending for wool interest made up the extra 20%.
Average spend: £40.00 Average time spent at show: 6 hours
99% visitor satisfaction
WHY THE SHOW WORKS SO WELL FROM AN EXHIBITOR’S POINT OF VIEW
- Great location just minutes from Junction 13 of the M6
- Affordable stand space in 3 sizes @ £40.00 per metre with reductions for new & returning businesses
- Dedicated volunteer team to help unload at set up, load at breakdown & look after you through the show weekend, especially if you are a lone trader
- Exhibitors can load & unload directly outside the barn & park nearby
- Exhibitor Tea Room with free Tea & Coffee open from Friday set up to end of break down Sunday night
- Exhibitor loos
- Exhibitor parking space
- Camping space is available over the show weekend, near to the showground
- If you are leading a workshop, you will be paid @ £10.00 per attendee, per hour including materials. Workshops take place in the main shopping marquee
- Onsite first aid
- B & Bs in abundance in or adjacent to Penkridge with rooms available at Lower Drayton Farm house itself. Nothing like staying nearby!
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT WE OFFER A 50% DISCOUNT FOR NEW EXHIBITORS WHO HAVE BEEN TRADING FOR LESS THAN 1 YEAR. For more information & to apply to our Saw Them Here First zone, please contact us on email@example.com
APPLICATIONS FOR our 2022 show on 14th & 15th May, ARE NOW OPEN. WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY & LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
Apply to Wool@J13 2022