The team behind Midlands wool and yarn show Wool @ J13 has launched the sale of ‘early bird’ tickets to its 2020 event on 16th and 17th May – and the first 100 to snap up tickets will also be given a free Wool@J13 backpack.Read more >>>
16th & 17th May 2020 • Penkridge • Staffordshire
A celebration of all things woolly, just off Junction 13 of the M6
- Exhibitors >>> Applications for 2020 are ongoing
- Workshops >>> Learning experience
- Fashion Show >>> Feet in 2018, hands in 2019....what in 2020?
- Challenge Arena >>> Put It Together Again
- Sheep Shearing >>> Sheep Shearing
- Stash Swap >>> Guilty pleasure
- Music & Camping >>> Music & camping
- Street Food >>> Torrid & tasty
- Fleece Sale >>> Buy & Sell
- The Knitted Tearoom >>> Eat, drink & bid for an animal
Wool@J13 is committed to encouraging diversity, promoting equal opportunities and providing fair treatment in all that we do. We strive for an environment that is inclusive, free from discrimination and where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We agree with Maya Angelou that there is strength in difference if we choose to embrace it. And, at Wool@J13, we do.Read more >>>
Applications are now open for Wool@J13 2020 which will take place on the weekend of May 16th & 17th. The Midlands' No.1 Wool Show, now known for its laid back, hugely enjoyable festival atmosphere, appeals to yarnaholics as well as to those who are taking the plunge and visiting a wool show for the first time.
It has also gained a well earned reputation for looking after & putting its exhibitors first to share the enjoyment around.
The closing date for applications for the 2020 show is 31st October 2019, with special discounts available for returning exhibitors.