Snap them up now to add to a Christmas box for a friend or even treat yourself. You'll be saving a full £3 off the gate price for our 2024 show and you'll be all ready to go when others have left it too late! We're almost full for a whole marquee and gazebo village full of exhibitors, delightful demonstrators and worth a look workshops and Naomi, our songbird from this year will be joined next year by one or two extras to make your weekend go with a swing and a smile. Sizzling street food and the Knitted Tearoom return, in support of Bishton Ponies who do fab work with excluded & cared for children. You don't want to miss this one. Here's your link https://wool-j13.uk/tickets/Read more >>>
29th & 30th June 2024 • The Heritage, Bishton (opp Bishton Hall), Wolseley Bridge, Staffordshire ST17 0XL 10-5pm Sat 10-4.30pm Sun
A celebration of all things woolly, just 25 mins from J13 of the M6 or a stone's throw from the A51
- Exhibitors >>> Face to face encounters of the best kind from all over the UK
- Workshops >>> Well I never knew that! Tap in to our teachers
- The Knitted Tearoom >>> Fundraising par excellence, teas, coffees & cakes. Mmmm!
- Reduce, ReUse >>> & Recycle! Liberty for the planet - settle up with your stash & pass it on
- Camping >>> Where you can lay your hat & head for the weekend
- I've Got Rhythm >>> Music from Naomi Mellis cruising in from warmer climes
- Street Food >>> This year we welcome & support LET'S COOK! Ukraine
Last year we were at Bishton Hall. This year we're still at Bishton but we are exchanging the lovely grounds of the Hall for the lovely grounds of The Heritage, just across the road and owned by the reknowned Stafford Northcote family who used to own Bishton Hall. What a story and what a show we're going to have for you next year. Blooming in June is what we are going to do and we hope you will all join us at our next famous location! Read on.Read more >>>
Ladies and gentlemen, here are the lucky winners of the raffle run in support of Andy's Man Club, the men's suicide prevention charity, organised by Sue Kent from Bishton Hall Courtyard. All funds go to supporting AMC's branch in Stafford. We women chat all the time, men not so much. That's why AMC exists. Thanks to all who supported by buying a ticket. Read on to find out if you have won and where to collect your prize if it's a big yes!